Whole school photos will take place on Tuesday, 25th February 2020. Arthur Reed is the name of the company who will be taking school photos and have been for the past several years.
This year, Arthur Reed, have digitalized their system which means parents have to take the following steps to order photos:
- Parents are asked to register online with a unique code that the student receives on photo day.
- Once registered, the company, Arthur Reed, will send an email to notify when their child/children’s photos are ready.
- At this point parents can choose what they would like to order.
- For parents with no Internet access, there are hard copies available to order but the child needs to bring exact change in an envelope to give to the photographer. Please note that photographers do not carry change, and any cash orders do not get the opportunity to select and view their images before ordering.
- For sibling and family photos, a parent needs to go to arphotos.typeform.com/to/uFJqkq before photo day. Enter the name and class of the eldest child to be in the photo and then the names of all other children to be included in the photo.